about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // we all scream for ice cream

We All Scream For Ice Cream


I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

While I don't really remember ever saying this as a child, I do remember my grandparents saying it. That alone is a good enough reason to put the phrase into an embroidery pattern. And when you add a cup of happy, frozen deliciousness, it all comes together.


My cup of ice cream is really more like a sundae, but I'm just as happy eating my ice cream plain. Not that I'd turn down whipped cream. And I'll almost always choose cup over cone. Unless it's a waffle cone.

However, if you're a cone sort of person (which I think is different from being a conehead), you might want to jump over to the Embroidery site at About.com. There you'll find this design that I made:

Ice Cream Mandala

It doesn't have faces (unless you look closely...then you might spot some sleepy ice cream faces), but it does have cones. And you can stitch them in a rainbow of flavors!

Now, the question for you is, which do you prefer? Ice cream in a cup or a cone?

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for both adorable patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good color combinations and really like these types of embroidery .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harmonie M.1:51 PM

    Thanks Mollie your patterns are always so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. My son would eat icecream for all meals winter and summer!! Even though he is 13 I have to print these and make him a tote bag. Have started following you via bloglovin. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mollie, these are adorable! Thank you. :)

    Ice cream is one of my favourite guilty pleasures. When we were little, Mom refused to let us have sugar, but Dad of course would sneak us to DQ and my grandparents would do the same. Definitely a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very informative detailed you shared with me which is very helpful for us and i also like these types of Embroidry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't find this pattern on about.com -- is it still there? it's sooo darling! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to have removed it. But if you send me an email (molliejohanson at gmail) I can send it to you!

      Delete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!