about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the beauty of sisterhood soap

Sisterhood Soap

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have already seen this. But it's too important for anyone to miss.

No doubt you are aware of the refugee crisis. But if you're like me, you may want to help in some way, even a small way, and have no idea how to truly help. Which is why I was very excited to learn of Sisterhood Soap.

This is hand-milled soap made by refugee women who lost everything, but who are now trying to rebuild their lives. With dignity.

What I love most about this is that really, these are just women much like myself, who are part of a small business much like the kind I have. So although I can't imagine life in their circumstances, I can still relate to them.

We support small businesses for a variety of reasons, but this delightful soap might be the most purchase you'll consider. And if you're up for it, think about supporting a soap maker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!