about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

stitch love // more critter sketching and a party

Stitch Love Critter Sketches

It's hard to believe, but we're coming up on the first anniversary of when Stitch Love was released! A month ago I thought how fun it would be to have a little party locally and invite folks to come stitch with me. Time got away from me, so instead of getting together in person, I was hoping you'd join me for a virtual party?

The best part about this is that everyone can come!

Next Wednesday, January 27th, be sure to be here for some free patterns, a giveaway or two, and maybe other fun things. I've been sketching new patterns just for this event! (Okay, so event might be a stretch, but I promise fun stuff...)

I'm telling you now so you can plan accordingly. And make some snacks to share.

Oh, and if you have any critters you'd like to see (that weren't in Stitch Love: Sweet Creatures Big & Small), let me know and they might make an appearance!

13 comments:

  1. I would love to see a seahorse! My daughter is obsessed with them :) I plan to use the other sea creatures in your book (which my girls and I love) to stitch onto quilts I plan to make for them sometime this year. So I would love to have a seahorse to add to it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous7:36 PM

      Yeah for seahorses and mermaids too!

      Delete
  2. Mollie,

    OOOO I LOVE a stitch party!!! I will be checking all of the fun on Wednesday!
    I am a huge fan of your little critters, but I would be thrilled to see a giraffe. They are my favorite animal and I could see me adding their Mollie cuteness to everything I own. :)

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:39 PM

    have you done a hippo or a manatee those are favorites in my family also foxes and owls, I love your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! Hope I remember...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are all about sloths and penguins here. I know you have done sloth patterns, but I can't remember any penguin ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are all about sloths and penguins here. I know you have done sloth patterns, but I can't remember any penguin ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun,see you Wednesday. Oh and I have a little thing for Narwhals :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, this'll be fun! I like sloths, and I like narwhals, and I like squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I took a little poll around my house and my daughter says "Alpacas!" (I know you have a big pattern for those, but I don't think they were in your book.) My son says "Banana Slugs!" >.< And I say "Kappas!" I would LOVE to see your kawaii take on them!! Can't wait for the party!! You know I'll be here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:30 PM

    Sounds like fun, Mollie! You can count on my being there. As for critter suggestions, I think barn owls and sugar gliders would be cute!

    Sarah A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:53 PM

    Mollie you are simply wonderful! Bless you and all you do. You simply make my day. I will be there with bells on for this event for sure. Wouldn't miss it for anything!!!! Bethanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That sounds great!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!