about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // print & post octagons for october



Hello October! I just looked out my window and saw the most beautiful blue sky. There's a strong breeze...it's almost a blustery day. And a few leaves have started to fall. Yep. You're definitely here, October.

And while I'm a little sad as one month passes into another, I also sometimes need to embrace the idea of turning over a new page. It's like each month comes with a fresh start. Better yet, I know that there are new mercies every morning. So I'm breathing in a new chunk of this year.

For October, I chose octagons for our shape. Maybe that's a little obvious, but let's just go with it. Because besides the shape and month names starting with "oct", those little orange eight-sided shapes also look a lot like little pumpkins. Right? Now, go ahead and add them to your computer or other devices!


For iPhone 6+, choose the iPad version. To use the iPhone and iPad versions, click the link for the wallpaper you want. When it opens, touch and hold the image until it pops up with the option to save. After you've saved the image, go to your settings, choose wallpaper, then find the image you've just saved.

To PRINT a calendar page (with a place for notes), download the October 2015 calendar page PDF. The dates are lighter print so you can write over them if you want, or let your little ones trace over the numbers for practice!

And before you move on entirely from September, here are a few favorite projects I shared elsewhere on the interwebs!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:06 PM

    The one without the calendar is a broken link :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much for a fresh start! Silly me. Try it again now.

      Delete
  2. My
    Very
    Easy
    Method
    Just
    Sums
    Up
    Nine
    Planets

    Love the necklace x

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!