about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

thread bits // memorial day edition

Thread Bits // Memorial Day

This week's Thread Bits is a pretty literal take on this Monday feature...

Thread Bits // Memorial Day

I found these red, white, and blue thread bits scattered about my house. On my desk, on the floor, in a stitching bag. They're the sort of thing that inspired this series.

Since it's Memorial Day here in the US, I thought the colors appropriate. May your day be filled with good memories of those we have lost.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, seeing our colors in any form especially today makes me smile!
    Patricia Texas USA

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!