about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // made with love

Made With Love Earth embroidery pattern

Happy Earth Day, friends! I can hardly believe that it has been five years since I designed this pattern of the made with love earth. It remains my most popular image on Flickr by a long shot. But just in case you haven't seen it and are wanting to stitch this reminder of our wonderfully created world, just click the image above to go to Flickr where you can download it as a JPG.

coffee & craft

Once upon a time I stitched this design for a friend, and alas...this is the only photo I have of my work. But I remember where this was taken, how delicious the coffee was, and the good company too!

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I LOVE your blog? I found you thanks to Google. I was looking for "the best fabrics for embroidery" and POOF there was YOUR lovely post about embroidery basics. I'm so very glad I found your lovely blog and your lovely work!

    Cheers,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful - as always. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!